We look forward to welcoming you the Local Content Conference and Exhibition on 04 – 05 December 2018!
Please register for the Conference by selecting the right category (Local Companies, Student, or international companies) from the choices in the registration link below:
- Exchange ideas and benchmarking targets with experienced local content decision makers from Africa, Caribbean, South America, Middle East, and Asia
- Encourage FDI: Promote FDI and create amiable environment for investors whilst designing policies that’ll increase sustainable local content
- Evaluate your current local content policies from lessons learned to be shared by decision makers from Middle East, Asia and Africa
- Legal and policy framework: Design your legal and policy framework to avoid pitfalls of implementation and unrealistic goals
- Review your local content plan against international standards and benchmarks.
- Know what Guyanese companies actually expect from local content policies and how to manage expectations around local content
- Communicate your local content plan to indigenous businesses
- Network with E&P companies, servicing companies and EPC companies and understand their local content framework and supplier opportunities
- Learn what it takes to offer competitive services to quality driven international companies
- Talk to legal experts
- Talk to legal experts on local content policies
- Forge business relationship
- Meet one-on-one with international financial institutions to forge business relationship
Who Should Attend the Conference?
- Law and policy makers
- Current and prospective major oil/gas, and servicing companies in Guyana
- Local and international experts on local content
- Indigenous businesses – current and prospective
- Academic institutions
- Stakeholders involved in designing and implementing local content policy
- If a delegate is unable to attend the event they may recommend a substitute from the same company/organisation provided the substitution is done in writing to email@example.com on or before 30 October 2018
- Registrations cancelled after 30 October 2018 will attract $85 administration cost
- Registrations cancelled after 30 October 2018 will not be eligible for refund
Organizers of the conference are happy to provide an official letter of invitation to delegates after registration. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the letter.
Visitors from several countries, including U.S.A, Canada, Brazil and many of the South American and Caribbean nations, do not require a visa to travel to Guyana. Visitor from other countries requiring a visa should visit www.minfor.gov.gy for details. Useful travel guide within Guyana is available here: www.minfor.gov.gy
- Grand Coastal
- Duke Lodge
- Marriott and Pegasus
Delegates can make reservation directly with any preferred hotel
For further enquiries please email: email@example.comDownload Hotel information and Rates
Through our values we are positioned to deliver excellent customer service. Our customers’ satisfaction is our business; our customers are always right; our customers come first. We will always provide qualitative service and value for money to meet and exceed our customers' expectation.